Note: Vendor Application deadline has been extended to Friday, April 15th.
Applications are now available, below, for the 2022 Gravenstein Apple Fair, which will be held on August 13 & 14 at Ragle Ranch Regional Park in Sebastopol. The nonrefundable application fee is $25, due upon submission. Applications must be submitted by April 1. Jurying will take place in April, and vendors will be notified of status no later than May 1.
**Booth fees are listed in the drop-down menus in the online applications, and depend on category, booth size, electricity needs, etc., so please review the applications carefully.**
THINGS TO NOTE:
• All vendors MUST comply with our Sustainability Guidelines, which will be issued upon acceptance.
• Vendor applications must be submitted online. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
• Initial submissions (online applications + check for associated fees) are due by April 1 . Checks will not be cashed unless vendor is accepted.
• Only complete applications will be considered by our Vendor Selection Committee.
• Jurying will take place in April, and we will email you no later than May 1st to let you know your status.
• A Certificate of Insurance (see Vendor Agreement for detail) must be provided by all accepted vendors by July 1.
CLICK ON YOUR VENDOR TYPE TO PROCEED:
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR – Selling jewelry, clothing, etc., hand-made by vendor
CORPORATE VENDOR – Promoting company’s products/services
FARM VENDOR – Selling agricultural products grown/processed by vendor
FOOD/BEVERAGE VENDOR – Selling prepared food and nonalcoholic drinks
NONPROFIT VENDOR – Promoting mission of a local non-profit
And don’t forget to mail your check to the Farm Trails office:
P.O. Box 452/Sebastopol, CA 95473